Thursday, August 21, 2008

Work in Progress -

Please bear with me whilst we have a blog makeover. Now I know how people feel who get in help to remodel their kitchen - you can't cook whilst they do the work, and it feels as though nothing is where it belongs, and there's lots of dust lying around waiting till they clean up after the work is finished. I'm told we will be done on Friday - watch this space. I'm still optimistic I'll love the new look, and I hope you will too.

3 comments:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

The blog looks fantastic! I love the header!
And thank you for finding me! Juggling writing with family life is a challenge but what fodder they give for the pen!
I'm glad to meet you!
Becky

ORION said...

aloha! I answered your question!

the Amateur Book Blogger said...

Thanks for stopping by Rebecca and Patricia. I'm thrilled to have you here, despite the chaos - work-still-in-progress. A whole new room layout on the way.