This is just too good not to try.Lizzy’s Literary Life pointed out this great six question quiz, which then defines you (I know, labels, boxes, and so on, but it's just for fun) as a book.
Apparently, I’m The Hobbit! by J.R.R. Tolkien.
"All you wanted was a nice cup of tea when some haggard crazy old man came into your life and told you it was time to do something with yourself. Now you’re all conflicted about whether to stick with your stay-at-home lifestyle or follow this crazy person into the wild. While you’re very short and a little furry, you seem to be surrounded by an even greater quantity of short folks lately. Try not to lose your ring, but keep its value in perspective!"
So true right now. I wonder if all the books would fit somehow, but perhaps not, as I can't really feel the same empathy with 'You’re The Things They Carried' by Tim O'Brian, or Lewis Carroll's 'Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.'
Just for fun.

1 comment:
Mine came out:
You're Prufrock and Other Observations!
by T.S. Eliot
Though you are very short and often overshadowed, your voice is poetic and lyrical. Dark and brooding, you see the world as a hopeless effort of people trying to impress other people. Though you make reference to almost everything, you've really heard enough about Michelangelo. You measure out your life with coffee spoons.
Scary - seems about right!
Have a great Xmas!
Post a Comment